2/7/10

Welcome to my blog! I've decided to document the more wonderful things in life, making more or less a portfolio of the things I consider to be brilliant, inspiring, creative, etc.

Create:

to cause to come into being,

as something unique

that would not naturally evolve

or that is not made by ordinary processes.


"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. Creation brings deep satisfaction and fulfillment. We develop ourselves and others when we take unorganized matter into our hands and mold it into something of beauty." - Dieter F. Uchdorf

So much of being creative is really just re-organizing another's work to make it your own. Embrace it. My creative juices flow when I am inspired by something I see or hear. Hopefully you too can be inspired by what you see here.

Be brilliant in your own way!

2 comments:

  1. Beth I love your new blog.....now I can see how you do all of the adorable things you do!!Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sweet, I've added this to my bookmark folder of all your wonderfulness! Thanks, it's great!

    ReplyDelete

Labels